The Asia School of Business is offering fully-funded MBA Scholarships for 2018 intake. Selected candidates will benefit from generous financial aid that includes full scholarships that cover tuition and fees, including accommodation.
Asia School of Business is a business school and executive education centre located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was established in 2015 by Bank Negara Malaysia in partnership with MIT Sloan School of Management.
The goal of the MBA Admissions Committee is to admit a highly diverse class consisting of college graduates from all areas of concentration, including the humanities, the social and physical sciences, law, medicine and engineering.
- Application deadline: March 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: Selected candidates will benefit from generous financial aid that includes full scholarships that cover tuition and fees, including accommodation.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia,
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants need to meet the following requirements:
Students must have performed at a superior level in their previous university studies and demonstrated the ability to pursue personal goals;
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution;
At least 2 years work experience.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
To submit a completed application, the following are required:
- Cover Letter
- Essays (2)
- Transcripts Test Scores and/or Video Submissions
- Letters of Recommendation
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.