University of Sussex is inviting applications for Sports scholarships scheme for UK, EU and international students. Recipients of the scholarship can receive up to £1,250 as well as a range of other benefits.
The University of Sussex is pleased to offer support to high-performing athletes via our Sports Scholarships Scheme. The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
The University of Sussex is a research-intensive campus university located within the vibrant city of Brighton & Hove, on the UK’s south coast. The university was founded on a principle of ‘making the future’ and has built a strong reputation for research excellence, internationalism and interdisciplinarity.
- Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for taught full-time masters.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: Recipients of the scholarship can receive up to £1,250 as well as a range of other benefits.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: UK, EU and International Students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The University of Sussex Sports Scholarships Scheme provides three separate tiers of support to successful applicants. The level of support you receive is decided based on your application.• Tier 1 – High Performance Athlete Scheme – You will receive up to £1,250 per year• Tier 2 – Performance Athlete Scheme – You will receive up to £750 per year• Tier 3 – Development Athlete Scheme – You will receive up to £500 per year
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.