STUDY IN USA – $50000 Presidential Military Scholarships in University Of California for African Students
ABOUT MILITARY INSURANCE SCHOLARSHIP LOAN
USA Military Insurance Scholarship was established in 1984 to give students like you the opportunity to experince challenging education while on duty assignmentd preparing you for personal and professional growth. Both military skills and (academic skill) college for undergraduate and graduate courses are available through NCPACE. NCPACE college courses are provided onboard Naval vessels by regionally accredited colleges and universities.
MILITARY INSURANCE SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS:
- Tuition for a maximum of one year for the chosen study program.
- Interest free loans and grants ranging from $5000 to $3000 per academic year (up to a maximum of $50000)
- More than 5000 scholarships are available.
PROGRAMS OFFERED THROUGH MILITARY INSURANCE LOAN SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate and Professional Programs
- Navy Graduate Education Voucher
- Navy Advanced Education Voucher
- Tuition Assistance
- Service Members Opportunity College
- College-At-Sea (NCPACE)
- Seaman to Admiral (STA-21)
- Navy Marine Corps Relief Society Grants
- Applicants must apply for the program online.
- The submission date for their references should be before May 24,2018.
- If English is not your native language, you must prove that your English is excellent enough to be successful in your studies.
To quality applicants must
- Agree to be active duty for the whole length of the course.
- Attend an institution accredited by a regional , national , or professional accrediting agency recognized by the Department of Education.
- Receive counseling from a Navy College Office or Virtual Education Center Counselor.
- Agree to remain on active duty for at least two years upon completion of course funded by TA.
- Have GCE ‘A’ Levels (with minimum 11 academic units ) Polytechnic Diploma (with Merit) or equivalent.
- Possess good co-curricular activities (CCA) record and strong leadership qualities
- Must be an African
- Strong interest in a military career
HOW TO APPLY
Interested students who wish to study in USA through military scholarship program can apply for this scholarship here
Apply through the link